cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Based Contract In SAP CLM 9.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your help for configuring sales-based contract in SAP CLM ,   Though I have tried a POC on this in the past but in that case lot of page customization was involved. Please share if anyone has any ideas ,

Regards ,

Piyush Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

also, you can refer to the blog post in SCN on some of the concepts behind Sales side contracts:

Thanks,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

we are working on a series of blog posts to address these questions. These will be posted in the next weeks. Stay tuned...

Thanks,

Armin

ravikiranatsap
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

I am an SD,CRM,MM and PP guy with good hands of 15 implementations.Can somebody Guide me the best way to get into SAP CLM 9.0.

Best Practices?

Any good material for a quick start.I have guide my team to get into it.

Regards,

Ravikiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravikiran,

there are a couple of options.

• Sign up for SAP CLM trainings (next week in Newtown Square), here are the links:

There are also numerous topics in our Webcast Series available to listen to here on SAP SCN

In addition to that our Knowledge Services group has created a lot of learning videos on SCN which are openly available.

Hope this helps,

thanks,

Armin 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Piyush,

we introduced price conditions with Wave 8 and it is now much easier compared to previous releases. You can import price conditions from ERP for example and configure if scales are allowed or not. We support value scales for header conditions and quantity scales on item level (reason that we do not support a value scale on item level is due to the interface with ERP).

You configure in the MA doc type which price conditions are allowed and than select in the specific document which ones you wanna use. There is a scale icon (same like in ERP) to define scales (either To or from scales like in ERP, for example from quantity 1 the price is 100 USD, from 10 pieces the price is 98, from 25 the price is 96 etc.).

best regards

Markus