SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail: Send sales condition from AFS to Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I want to send pricing condition from AFS to retail, i found that it can be sent via VK12 - send condition. but my problem is how do i automate it whenever a new price gets created it should automatically send it to retail. Is there any other way instead of going to vk12, select the conditions and then send it??

Kindly suggest.

Regards

Christina Paulraj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member198994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can schedule the standard reprot RBDMIDOC which can trigger COND_A Idocs from from "Change Pointers".

Let me know if it worked for you.

Regards,

Raja

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

former_member198994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can schedule the standard reprot RBDMIDOC which can trigger COND_A Idocs from from "Change Pointers".

Let me know if it worked for you.

Regards,

Raja

0 Kudos

Hi

I'm unaware of change pointers, cud u please help me out on how and where it shud be activated for price?

Regards

Christina

0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

Please use transaction BD50 to activate the change pointers for COND_A message type. Once change ponters are activated, any price changes should be logged in table BDCP2.

Once you have entries in the table BDCP2, report RBDMIDOC should pick and generate respective COND_A idocs.

Let me know if this has worked.

Regards,

Raja

0 Kudos

Thanks Raja it worked.

one more query: price gets updated in Retail but when i try and create an order, its fetching the old price only. Not getting wats the problem...

Regards

Christina

0 Kudos

I checked all the fields... everything is getting populated... except "ESOKZ" in table A018 i.e. info type is not reflecting though it is populated in the idoc .. .. i feel this cud be the reason why the price is not getting picked...

cud u please advice....

0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

Please make a note of the Condition record number from A018 table and check against the KONP table as well to ensure the validity dates for the condition type is correctly populated in both these tables.

Also make sure the INFREC idocs are correctly processed for the relevant items since INFREC and COND_A are closely linked idocs for the pricing scenarios.(purchasing and sales price information)

If everything is fine considering the above mentioned statements,then

1.You may push the price manually once again from AFS and check for that item alone.

2.You may use a different item and check whether the correct price is being populated

Alternately,you may also refer to the  below link for more details on AFS and SAP Retail Interface

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46b/Data/EN/ISRAFSIF.pdf

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.

0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

Can you please check if you are using 'COND' as the process code?

You can check the same in txn WE20 for the logical system under inbound message type COND_A.

Regards,

Raja

0 Kudos

Hi Aram..

I checked both the tables, all fields are getting populated properly expect for "ESOKZ". which is going blank instead of "0" as value.

Also i haven't used INFREC, coz for us the sales price in AFS is the purchase price in Retail, hence i triggered COND_A and created a role for the IDOC (as suggested by Raja) and made few fields constant which are relevant for purchase related pricing.

The idoc is getting successfully posted but when i try to create a PO, it doesn't pick the changed price.

As i mentioned earlier, this cud be bcoz of ESOKZ not getting updated in A018 table.

Kindly suggest/advice

Regards

Christina

0 Kudos

Hi Raja

I am using COND as the process code only.. .

Cud it be any other reason??

0 Kudos

Hi experts

Awaiting response...

0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

You can use Tcode BD65 ,by adding segment E1KOMG and Field ESOKZ for message type COND_A and reprocess the idocs and check once again.

Hope it helps.

BR,

Aram.