cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM One Client with implemented HR Organisational Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm implementing an SRM One Client installation vs. 7.0 in an ECC 6.0 EhP4. The problem I face now is that the ECC has HR active and uses an existing organizational chart "ORG_ROOT". I now want to set up SRM with a separated organisational chart "SRM_ROOT".

• What I understood is that SRM One Client needs the HR employee master to create business parters. USERS_GEN won't work in this kind of installation - I have to use e. g. PA40 for setting up the organisational link in the employee master.
  • Unfortunately the employees that will use SRM are already linked to "ORG_ROOT", so it is not possible to more possible to create new links in HR.

So my question is: what is the best way to replicate existing hr employees so they can be used in a separated SRM orgchart?

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Werner,

We have discussed this issue together with our other experts and can confirm that the ECC HR Org root will have to be replicated as it is to the SRM system.

In the sense the assignment of this ECC HR Org root under any other SRM Root node will not be recognised by the system during subsequent replication and this assignment will always get
delinked.

However you may choose the maintain a separate Org structure purely locally within the SRM system without disturbing the ECC HR Org root which has been replicated from the ECC system.

You may employ this option depending on your business requirements.

Hope this clarifies your query.

Kind Regards,

Edel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Edel,

the problem is that the SRM One Client installation will run in an ERP with HCM with an active organizational management.

I understood that in this case I have to set up a separated chart for SRM in TA PPOMA_BBP in addition to the existing HCM chart, the problem that I have is that I don't know how to set up the SRM users in this case. SAP documentation says I have to maintain them in the HR master (TCode PA40/PA30 --> Organisational Assignment), but this view is already in use for the HCM chart.

Best Regards

Werner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Werner,

have you managed to find a solution? I am facing the same issue so it might be helpful if you could share it with me.

Thank you!

Giovanni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giovanni,

I was told that the attributes necessary for SRM are determined based on the users central person (CP). In an ERP System you have to create a personal master for each SU01-user to get a Central person (in a standalone SRM system this is done by TA USERS_GEN). So I made the following:

1) Create Personal master for SU01-Users without linking it to the HCM chart

2) Run HRALXSYNC to check if the business partners are created corretly (please ignore error messages on attribute determination)

3) I added the persons Central Person to the organisation chart via PPOMA_BBP

I made several tests and it seems to work, so please have a try and let me know your experiences...

Thx.

Werner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Werner,

thank you very much for your reply. I followed the procedure you have detailed in your e-mal and it worked just fine.

Let's keep in touch and share our experiences.

Thanks.

Giovanni

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Werner,

You are using SRM One client ? I thought that using SRM one client USERS_GEN was not possible anymore ? (OSS note 797875)

Personnally I followed this note and this is not generating create data ... PPOMA_BBP looks like this :

O Org unit Linked to S Position  Linked to P Personn.

What does your PPOMA_BBP look like ?

I have tried by creating PA40 and PA30 HR Mini Master but then I run into problem during the shop process saying that the employee has no data ...

That is the reason why I would like to get your info to know what I am missing

Also if you could be kind to provide me the T77S0 setting for HRALX ?

Cheers

Stephane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane,

sorry for my late reply, here is our HRALX-Setting:

HRALX    HRAC    X

HRALX    MERID    X

HRALX    MSGRE    0

HRALX    OADBP    1000000 (<-- should be the SRM Root, please make sure that the address data in PPOMA_BBP is correctly maintained)

HRALX    OADRE    X

HRALX    OBPON    ON

HRALX    OBWIG    X

HRALX    ONUMB    1

HRALX    OSUBG   

HRALX    PALEO   

HRALX    PALEP   

HRALX    PBPHR    CREATE

HRALX    PCATS   

HRALX    PINAC   

HRALX    PLEVE    3

HRALX    PNUMB    1

HRALX    PQUAL   

HRALX    PRTON   

HRALX    PSUBG   

HRALX    PSYNO   

HRALX    PSYNP   

HRALX    USRAC    X

Important is that you have a personal master with at least the following information

- adress data

- e-mail and SAP user in infotype 105

In the next step, please add the users central person, which is automatically created when setting up a new user account, to PPOMA_BBP instead of the person id (O-->S-->CP).

After that, run HRALXSYNC, then the Business Partners for the central persons are created.

In case problems appear, please have in mind that this could also be caused by a structural authorisation in HR module.

Best Regards

Werner

Answers (0)