cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue Planning report monthly wise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I came for support for this project .In my project we are using automatic(From sale order) revenue planning ,now my client is asking monthly wise revenue planning report ,but i said that if we do manual revenue planning in CJ42 by element wise then only we can see that report in SLR.

But he is not accepting for that ,so is there any possibility to get monthly wise report for automatic planning Please suggest me.

I tried for S_ALR_87013571 - Actual/Plan Comparison: Periods report also but it is showing all empty

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Check the report S_ALR_87013531. Choose the Period/Year option in the output. Here you can see your planned revenue on a monthly basis.

I suppose this would be the best standard report you could suggest to your client. Here is a snapshot for your reference,

You can see the planned revenue being shown for each month and also the total planned revenue at the bottom.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must be having billing milestones in Project structure and copied over them to sales order.

Check for report CN53N Milestones where in it will show basic date (that is planned date of billing).

When you are on report output screen using filter "usage" criteria, you can see only billing related milestones. that would be your revenue planning for project.

Regards,

Sudhakar