cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Incorrect RFC destination in domain controller

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am configuring Charm on SM 7.1 SP04

In my current landscape DEV is real system and 3 virtual systems - QUA, PRD and TRN (Training). In STMS, two consolidation routes between DEV and QUA, ZDEV and SAP, assigned to client 100. There are two delivery routes QUA:100 to PRD:100 and QUA:100 to TRN:100.

All the systems are available in SMSY. All have client entry. Logical component is in line with STMS configuration.

Domain link created between DEV and SM. RFCs exists from SM to DEV:100 and DEV:000.

Now the issue is, when I click on Shipment routes, I get error : "Incorrect RFC destination in domain controller"

Kindly help.

Thanks,

Hrishikesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Surprisingly, when I did "Check" today it went successfully.

Please let me know if you have any idea with following issue

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3219498

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Hrishikesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please delete the rfc from solman to dev 000 and recreate it

execute from the spro activity "Generate RFC Destinations to Client 000"

alternatively, check the SMSY -> product system-> select your Dev system -> cleint tab -> does 000 s there, RFC are properly maintained.

Please check

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

RFCs are mentioned next to client 000 for DEV in SMSY. I have created them from solman_setup, managed system configuration. As this is SM7.1, I do not have SPRO activity "Generate RFC Destinations to Client 000". Rite?

Regards,

Hrishikesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I click "Check" under Change Management tab in solar_project_admin, I see following 3 RED points

Internal error calling an interface in the Change Manager

No track for project *** with log. system DEV/100

Message from function module /TMWFLOW/CHECK_PRJ_CONS: No RFC dest. for domain controller

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

still you can check in smsy, under client tab, fine, Your error log clearly saying, No track for project ... DEV/100.

check out the transport tracks. and also make sure you applied latest correction note.

have you created img project,a ctivated cts project in dev 000.

follow this blog, it guides you creatin f transport domain link, and tracks. I suspect you are wrong here

If can, attach the transport route screen

Thanks

Jansi