cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing condition at header level

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey all

1. I want to fetch pricing condition for sales order. I have gone through table konp, konv but this table contain pricing condition level. I want to fetch pricing condition from header level of Sales Order.

2. When every I am creating Sales order, I am not able to maintain pricing condition at header level.

Thanks

faiz khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Faiz Khan

1) In KONV the value for the header condition type will be displayed in KWERT . Check the condition types you manually enter in the header pricing screen .

2) In the header some of the main condition types used are HA00 , HB00 , HD00 , HM00 these contain discounts also but should be entered manually .

Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Header condition are manual conditions it should be maintained in the sales order Header condition tab screen. maintaining condition records in VK11 for Header condition is not possible

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to explain your requirement with a little bit more clarity would help you to get early replies.

As i understood,

1. You can get conditoin values maintained at header level in Table:KONV (where item no. will be "000") & these conditions will store wrt: cond type. for overall document condition such as netvalue you can obiviously find in VBAK table.

2. Let us know, what is the error message you are getting, when you try to maintain condition at header level?

Regards,

Reazuddin MD     

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

At the time of creating Sales Order, we enter condition type and its amt/percent at both header level  & item level. I am able to enter condition type and its value at item level manually but not at header level. I dont get any error, the only thing is that whole header screen is non editable ie i can not make any new entry.

So pls suggest me some way to enter condition type & its value. And from which table i have to fetch this value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

i am abaper so I don't have an functional knowledge. pls can you explain me how to create Sales order and assign condition type at header & item level ie all about access sequence, creating condition type etc.

Thanks & Regards

Faiz Khan

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Faiz khan

1) Check this , help shows how to create a sales order

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/dd/55fbe0545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

2)Check this , help shows how to assign condition type at header & item level ie all about access sequence, creating condition type etc.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/dd/56168b545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Regards

JNM