cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLM WebUI and DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We try use DMS in such a way that any SAP user (SAP GUI or Portal) is able to view e.g. an JPG-file no matter where the application for viewing the JPG file is located at the users PC.

For e.g. an jpg file I have configured DMS (trx. DC30) by entering %AUTO%.

With this setting I am able to view the JPG file using the SAP GUI.

Unfortunatly I still can not view the file in the PLM WebUI using the SAP Portal.

I get the error message: "inconsistent security list" (message SACF250)

I tried to configure the whitelist, but so far did not succeed.

Hope you guys can help me out.

Regards,

Johan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

varun_jain3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try playing with T-code ACF_WHITEL​IST_SETUP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

By configuring the whitelist using t-code WDR_ACF_WLIST and note 1630544 we were able to solve this issue.

But the only problem I still have is the location were a file is saved when I display the file.

I want to use a variable temp directory, like C:\users\xxxxxxx\appdata\local\temp\

Please advise.

Regards,

Johan

0 Kudos

Hi Johan, did you ever solve this?

Regards, Matt

0 Kudos

Matt,

It's been awhile since I did this, but try looking at the following configuration in SPRO

Cross Application Components\Document Management\General Data\Define Data Carrier

In there take a look at the settings under "Define data carrier type "server, front end"

There should be an entry for PC.  I was able to remap my target directory there.

Best of luck, Bill

suhas_nagaraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello William,    

In PLM WUI this can be achieved by creating profiles and in these profiles the users, work directory/file path and the file types can be defined.

Thanks,   

Suhas