cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qty confirmation in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

The material in sales order is not getting confirmed, The stock is available for the material,
Even in Co06, there are no qty confirmed for any sales orders
There are also no open deliveries for that material

In CO06 system is showing the confirmed issues for that material but where as there is no confirmation available in any sales order.

Pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check transaction CO09 to see the availability overview. This is the only transaction suitable for checking the availability situation as described in SAP note 89362.

Take the following example:

You have 10 in stock.

Sales Order 1 is created with a required quantity = 10. The availability check in Sales order 1 confirms that there are 10 available.

^^In Co09 the confirmed issues will be updated with a value = 10.

Sales Order 2 is created with required quantity = 10. While you still have 10 in stock [not yet been goods issued], that 10 in stock has been promised to Sales order 1. Therefore. the availability check for Sales Order 2 will be 0 as there is 0 available stock.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

P,

The confirmed issues (exactly what are they, if they are not Sales orders or deliveries?)  you see in the CO06 display are evidently consuming the available receipts/supply.  Eliminate the confirmed issues, or increase the stock.

If you believe the 'confirmed issues' data is erroneous (the objects don't actually exist as issues), run report SDRQCR21.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

If i add addition stock to that material,am able to cofirm the qty, otherwise i am not able to confirm.

What is the purpose of the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

P,

You did not answer my question.  Exactly what are the confirmed issues?

SDRQCR21 manages the consistency between Sales orders and the requirements that are passed to MRP.  There is a known issue that these two data structures sometimes become mis-aligned.  For more info, see https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/25444 and the related notes cited in 25444.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Confirmed issues is a field in which is displayed in CO06 and CO09.

Let me run this program and check if this resolves the issue

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

P,

Of course.  I guess I was not clear enough.

When you are in CO09, look at the 'Confirmed' column.  Look at all the items that represent 'Issues' that have an entry in this column.  The sum of those items should equal the 'Confirmed Issues' total.

What are the types of items that have a quantity in the 'confirmed' column (since you say they are not Sales orders or Deliveries)?  (make sure you select "All Details" in the Settings menu)

Best Regards,

DB49

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in MD04 where system will show the available stock on top of the row ?? 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

I have checked in MD04, it is displaying the available stock correctly

This problem i am facing is only for one materials, I am able to confirm qty for other materials in sales order. The issue is only with one material code

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you paste the screen shot of MD04 here ??

G. Lakshmipathi