Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic UD without Result recording.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,  

We have a scenario in which i create Z05 inspection type for return sales order, in which for one sales order 40 inspection lot is going to be create, and i want to do directly automatic UD without result recording(Note record recording tick in de-active in inspection setup).Means as soon as the lot created it should directly release without going to QA32 screen,because we r not going to reject the material in ant condition.So what are the cong setting required for this.

Regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member338769
Participant
0 Kudos

try transaction QA16 - Collective UD for OK Lots

QA17 is to schedule background job for program RQEVAI10

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you remove "post to inspection" tick in inspection type Z05 !  This will create lot but will post material to unrestricted.

or

Customize  program which will give UD in background for all lot of origin 05

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for your valuable reply.I want to know that if i remove the tick from "post to inspection " will the movement type change or remain the same.Will it effect the WM process or what.Because the WM person want that material should come from quality root only.

If i do Automatic UD configuration for inspection lot in which there will be no result recording & No stock posting will it work.

Regards,

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think ultimetly WM wants material in Unrestricted ,which is going to be there immediatly when you inspection lot is created,if 'post to inspection' is removed.

If i do Automatic UD configuration for inspection lot in which there will be no result recording & No stock posting will it work. 

Very much depends upon whether you o UD only or UD & stock posting & how you do it.It also depends upon what exactly process you follow after this posting !