cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finance issue – Cost planning and Financial issue in Portfolio Item/iniative

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying see cost Budget analysis in financial planning dashboard. But I am not able to see the projections.

Also I am having issue in accounting part also. As I click calculate after roles being staffed, I should get the costs being planned. But instead I am getting a warning/error msg as “No Cost Center could be determined for organizational unit xxxxx.

Please suggest what I have to do for above issues please.

Thanks in advance

Vijay Kumar S M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

About the budget figures you need to check config done under step

Portfolio Management -> Base System Interfaces -> Financial Planning Settings -> Define Financial Planning Settings in addition to the settings suggested by Amit in your earlier post. Also I suggest to check SAP help. I believe you are updating the budgeting / financial data from PS to Port.item, so in this case I hope you are running update programs.

Accounting part: I see there are some threads already in forum to address this issue. I request you to please search to get complete idea about cost planning functionality. Also refer SAP help for more details. I believe you have not maintained master cost center with org. unit.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_rc10/helpdata/en/ae/0670d4e2a64487b085bcc7a795f9d1/frameset.htm

Regards,

Pramod