cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to know is there any standard report for the following requirement:

1 sales order--3 line items---6 schedule lines

Out of 6 schedule lines how many have dispatched(Post goods issue) and how many have billed against the sales order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Sit with your ABAP programmer and discuss the business requirement You have to prepare programme specification (FS), they will create the Z-Report as per the rquirement.

EX: Open order quantity, confirmed quantity, Delivered quantity, open order value, delivered vlaue, Balance value etc.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just want to comment on this:

Out of 6 schedule lines how many have dispatched(Post goods issue) and how many have billed against the sales order

In standard SAP, it is not possible to hard link schedule line to delivery and PGI document. You can't say this GI is for this schedule line. Hope you understand.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the business need to check at schedule line level ??  Definitely, this will affect the system performance.  Ideally, any business demand a pending order status where they need to show order quantity, despatched quantity and open order quantity which you can very well make use of standard reports which has already been mentioned above.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John ,

There is no standard report as per your requirement ,

and its also difficult in SQVI because VBAP , LIKP , LIPS table you need to connect

in SQVI we dont have facility to add cluster table VBFA

So that In my opinion you need to go for ZREPORT talk to your technical consultant give them the FS

Regards

Ramesh

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

did you try these reps?

having access to SQ01,SQ02,SQ03 you can build SAP Query for your purposes:

take the tables VBAK, VBAP, VBEP (and VBRK, VBRP for invoices)

or request abaper to help

regards,