cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in QA32 inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Inspection lot will be genrated agaitns production order and lot quanity is 500 lot will be partialy posted 160 QTY is posted to unrestricted stock and remaining  340 QTY is show in QA32 when i post remaing QTY system give error  message

Deficit of SL Stck.in qual.insp and no stock show in MMBE

Now i want to close production order but production order can  not be close due to this Issue so kinldy elabrate me how can i handle this Issue

Best regard ,

Priya Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In stock posting screen check the storage location you mentioned and check whether you maintained same storage location in which quality stock exists.

Regards,

Sharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

partial posting is the stdn functionality in QM, if u have posted 160 in UNRS area then system allows you to post the remaing qty. also, u need to check in MB51 and its related Mvt type, if it is not resolved your purpose then select the posted Material document and cancel it via MBST, system reverse the 160 QTY in the lot and then reposted it correctly.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This depends upon where exactly stock is laying in MMBE & under which storage location.

Again check MB51 for this process order how many mvts with how much qty took place.

if still the issue is not sorted out then implement note 48815 and clear the inconsistancies