cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How manage bills to pay with contracts ?

waldo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, I am newbie at REFX world, so please be patience with me .

I tried to find some info about invoices and I saw RERAIV at REFX's menu. But the help said:

The program creates rent invoices for customer contracts.

I understand that refers to invoices to collect rents.

What if I need to manage bills to pay the contract? Which tcode should I use? FB60?

But wait., I don't want to input additional cost.

I hope you could help me.

Regards,

Oswald

Ps, I am still reading the REFX's help site.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oswald,

RERAIV only works with customer contracts.

Posting of contracts with RERAPP is clearly possible for customer and vendor contracts but there is no special functionality in RE-FX to create an invoice for a vendor contract. (But you may attach the invoice that you get from your landlord to the posted FI document)

Regards, Franz

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JFPC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Osvald,

For vendor contracts you cannot create an invoice through RERAIV and RECPA520. You can make the periodic postings but then you can choose to create correspondence in FI. If you go in FI to the vendor for which you have made the invoice then choose create correspondence and print it with F.61.

Another option is to create a new letter (SmartForm) in the correspondence of RE-FX on contractlevel. There you can add your information and create a vendor invoice with transaction RECPA400. We have done this with one of our customers and this works fine.

Regards,

Jeroen

rajnikant_verma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You to have to first periodic posting of contract by usine t-code RERAPP. It can be done on monthly basis also. There will one accounting id will be generated for each posting process.

With reference of accounting id you can create invoice by using t-code RERAIV and then you can print invoice by using t-code RECPA520.

Please Note: you can create invoice with reference of contract no. and you can create invoice without doing periodic posting also, but it will does not have accounting effect.

Regards

Rajnikant Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you get 298 points being a newbie !!! Unbelievable

waldo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Im a newbie at RE-FX, but I've been a long time in other modules such as FI/CO/FM for example. Please do not judge me