cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Return and Reship On Same Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

For our RMA process we use an RE type sales order to receive assembly returned from the customer (and issue a credit to the customer) then we use a reship order (we cloned OR and created a ZRMA reship order) created with reference to the RE order to ship the assembly back to the customer and then invoice them for the assembly.  We've been asked by our RMA department if it is possible to do both the return and the reship on the same sales order.  We have gotten an RA order type to do the receiving and shipping okay, but when it comes to the pricing and billing I've not been able to get it to work as the configuration for the sales document type is so far not letting me do both a credit and a rebill.  Has anyone tried or been successful with something like this, or am I attempting to do something that is impossible?   I would appreciate any insight you may have.  Thanks! 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is not possible to address in single sales order i.e return & reship both in the same sales order is not possible because your going to do the credit & debit. This is possible only in Invoice correction request that too as a two line items one is for credit and another for debit

RKInvoice Correct. Req

Answers (0)