Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA11 Chars Relevant for Usage Decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I  have inspection point 100 active.

In Record Usage decision Characterristcs sub screen,

I  have 2 inspection points created . The first one has some charcateristics which are out of spec so their valuation is Rejected. Second inspection point has some other set of MIC which are out of scpec.

I see strange behaviour in QA11 below screens:

1. When I select Chars Relevent for Usage Decision: it only displayes out of spec chars from last inspection point .

2. When I check with all charcateristcs processing mode, I see  mean values of above inspection point calculated correctly but valuation check mark( accepted/rejected ) to be taken from last isnepction point only.

I would like to see RED mark for out of spec chars in both the processing mode, if any of the inspection point has rejected chars instead of last inspection point.

Please help with your suggestions.

Regards,

Santosh Sarda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I think beow thread has solved my query.

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=360976

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I understand ,This depends upon the valuation of MIC's and valuation of Inspection point.

Like in some cases if chars are optional &not require one are not showns,or when have valuation as rejected then they are shown.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit,

Yes, some of these are optional but both the inspection points has them valuated as rejected. Yet it only shows rejected from last inspection point.

1. If last accepted inspection point has valuation accepted.. they no more appear on characteristic screen, even though provious inspection points has them rejected.

2. If last inspection point has them rejected then they appear on characteristics sign with rejected valuation.

My requirement is : when we display characteristics overview with all characteristics:

When mean value/ average is displayed and if this mean is out of spec, to display the valuation as rejected.

currently mean is calculated correctly  but valuation sign is borrowed from last inspection point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When mean value/ average is displayed and if this mean is out of spec, to display the valuation as rejected.

actually QA11 is only display as you know.what exactly you need to do is check the valuation mode of the sampling procedure attached to each MIC.Secondly check the way of "valuation of inspection point" in the overview of the operation.

Whatever is valuation while doing RR will appear in QA11 & its not borrowed from last inspection point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit,

1. In inspection plan , operation overview, automatic valuation with inspection point definition is maintained.

2. A Sampling procedure with mean value with tolerance range is used.

3. In customizing of inspection point definition, last inspection point valid is not checked and total number of inspection points to be considered is 20.

Even though mean is calculated correctly, valuation sign is borrowed from last inspection point.

Further it is observed that, Inspection Characteristics results are displayed from table QAMK.  QAMK is getting updated with last inspection point information for valuation. Irrespective of inspection point valuation settings.

Regards,

Santosh

Message was edited by: santosh sarda

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you want to see all the inspection points result, you must unmark the checkbox 'last inspection sample is valid' in you inspection point configure.