cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set queue names dynamically for MQ Adapter - SAP XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have a scenario where I should send a message to multiple queues ( more like broadcasting ) using a single communication channel of MQ Adapter. The scenario is like this

1. If the message content contains value '111' then message should go into Queue A, Queue B, Queue C

2. If the message content contains value '222' then message should go into Queue A, Queue B

I will store the content values inside a table ( value and queue names ) and can pick it up inside BPM but want to know how to change the queue name property of MQ series adapter. I will do this inside a loop so the message can be sent to multiple queue names but want to know how to change the queue name property of receiver communciation channel.

I appreciate the help in providing the answer.

thanks

Kannan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I fixed this issue long back and hence closing this open thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswanathan,

Go through the following link:

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/11/26/content-based-serialization-dynamic-queue-name-in-xi

Amaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amaresh

Thanks for your answer but my question is specifically targeted towards MQ adapter and the queue name which has to be dynamically changed. I can do the dynamic changes for file adapters but want to know how to change the queue names in message mapping or inside BPM.

regards

Kannan