cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM mobile sales - 404?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have applied SP08 for gateway 1.1 to mobile and all the corresponding notes from the deploy guide...now all the syntax errors are gone...

We get all the analytics including the sales and opportunities, but get no sales or opportunities and now no accounts details when selecting the menu items on the ipad..

we have now got 404 errors in SMQ2 when we attempt to create anything from the ipad..

we see..

DOE_Q_000000000000000047          SYSFAIL

DOE_SUBMIT                     DOE_Q_000000000000000047  06.08.2012  22:13:27  404 - No Subscription Found -

any ideas?

I can see the MAS_* tables with the transactional data and obviously the MAS_CUSTOMIZATION is loading the info for the ipad menu..but why are there no entries loaded to the ipad - I'm guessing it's something to do with the 404 which we did not get before SP08?

we regenerated all DO from SDOE_WB and also recreated the ESDMA file and even redeployed it to SUP - in SUP logs we see logs such as..

2012-08-06 22:13:29.173  Subsystem=Error  Application ID=, Application Connection ID=, User=, Correlation ID=, Package=, MBO=, Operation=execute, Thread ID=258, Node ID=myNode, Error=Inbound DOE message subscription not found:

No Subscription Found

| subscription_id : 17d39d26ea5643c1906fd29b1cdea345 : 32

| HTTP Error Message : No Subscription Found : 21

| HTTP Error Code : 404

| data_object_name : MAS_PARTNER : 11

| payload_esdma_state : H : 1

| INSTANCE_TYPE : I : 1

this never happened prior to the SP08 load? I cannot understand the No Subscription as we do get data onto the device when subscribing...

thanks in advance

Stu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I think only debug can find the root cause. Is it sending the message to specific device?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the error even when no devices are online - and I get the error for a number of users - I get the error for my NWM admin user and the RFCUSER. When I was checking previously I was only seeing the 404 in NWM as there were no SUP users active at the time - I simply went and activated the distribution rules for the MAS_CRMSALES_DMWCV , 2.0 of  SAP in the admin and monitoring portal and the saw the SYSFAIL. The device when I do connect loads up with customization and the analytics and now accounts, but no transactions are seen. I can create a transaction on the device and that is created in CRM.

Thanks

Stu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem sorted - rogue DEVICE_ID - it looks like we probably had the same user subscribed on multiple devices at some point in time - deleting the devices and resubscribing seems to have sorted the problem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On further investigation I get the 404 when I attempt to activate the distribution rules for certain Data Objects (in the Data Orchestration Admin and Monitoring Portal - I have done a 'Cleanup of Runtime Data in DOE' previously) - however the activation returns a green light, but the SDOE_SUBMIT tRFC goes into SYSFAIL with a 404.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Stu