cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work flow and communication language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas why WF would not be sending out an e-mail if the user communication language is ES but it works when the communication language is EN?  

It works fine in our development system but in our QA environment when the PO is created if the user comm. lang is set to ES it will not send the e-mail.  WF does not fail and the logs all look fine.   We use the same data, same user with the comm. lang. set to EN and it works fine.

Thanks for your help.

Sandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After further investigation, I do not believe this is WF related.  I can see that WF generates the e-mail and "sends" it in the correct language.   So that to me indicates it is not WF, I don't know what or where but will post a similar question in the BASIS community.

Thanks

Sandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

You mean the WF-Batch or sapconnect user?

For these users you should not enter the language at logon , because in case you have any non configured thing ( let's say a product) for that language errors might occurs.

Cheers,

Melina

PS.: If this helps you , please assign the concerning points

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the scenario we are looking at the user enters a SC that is automatically approved and then becomes a PO.   The user id of the person who entered the SC is the id where we change the communication language.

Sandra