cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQ Message content conversion using JMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to use JMS content conversion to convert MQ messages into XML (Idoc). We currently use the R/3 link application to send data to/from MQ to SAP.

Each MQ message is one continuous stream of data with no carriage returns or line feed between the header and lines. When I set-up the JMS mapping commands, it sees the message as one string of data and does not map out the separate idoc segments. Can I use JMS file content conversion or will I need some type of JAVA mapping module to handle the mapping for each different type of Idoc segment? If it;s JAVA, could you provide an example. Thanks Jim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

Go through the following link which disscusses the JMS Content Conversion.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f02d12a7-0201-0010-5780-8bf...

Amaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have looked thru the 'How to Guide' but this mainly deals with MQ messages that have carriage return or line feed after the header and each data line. Then you could set-up a different structure for each and map it to XML. My data does not have these, just one long stream of data. There are two different structure of the line data with the second structure being unbounded. So how would I have loop thru the stream of data to map out each structure.

Thanks

Jim