Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender Mail Adapter - html body mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I'm facing this strange problem:

I receive an e-mail with an XML attachment with a sender mail adapter and I use the PayloadSwapBean to let the attachment be the real payload as explaned in this blog

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/18/xi-sender-mail-adapter--payloadswapbean--step-by-step:///people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/18/xi-sender-mail-adapter--payloadswapbean--step-by-step

If I receive mail in text/plain format everything works fine, but as soon as I get an email with an html body (content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary=...) it doesn't any more (In the XI Monitor i still se 2 payloads, but I can only open the one with the attachment).

In this case the mapping is stuck in "scheduled for outbound process" status and the XI queue gets blocked with status "SYSFAIL" giving this error "Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible".

Is there any way to force XI digest also HTML e-mails?

As always, thanks a lot for your help.

Daniele

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danile,

I guess u hv to procee the html msg in a different way.

Check this link if it helps u

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/23/xi-html-e-mails-from-the-receiver-mail-adapter:///people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/23/xi-html-e-mails-from-the-receiver-mail-adapter

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Akshay,

this really worked!

Fyi I'm using XIPAYLOAD option. I added in the module chain, before the PayloadSwapBean, a MessageTransformBean with this parameter:

Transform.ContentType - text/plain;charset=uft-8

this way I can also see the massage body in the monitornig.

Hope this will be helpful for someone else.

Regards,

Daniele

Answers (0)