SEEBURGER Interface. - Invoice.
This is my first time . I am doing any interface which includes SeeBerger.
So I have Millions of Doubts.. Which may look Stupid to some one... But for mr it is first time . so i need guidence,
My Scenraio is EDI to IDOC
Invoice coming from vendor to ECC and then acknowledgement back to VENDOR.
This according to FD is two different Scenario.
1. Invoice coming from VENDOR to ECC
2. Acknowledgement ECC to VENDOR.
Now in ESR , I can see there are few objects available in predefined content related to SEEBURGER
SWCV : SeeBurger_Genric_EDI 2.1.3 of Seeberger
Namespace : Seeburger.com/B2bContent
Sample Mapping : A810_V4010_to_INVOICE02
External Def : A_810_V4010 - See_XML_810_V4010.xsd
External Def : INVOIC.INVOICE02
Now Questions are :-
1. How to Start working on this scenario??
2. Do i have to copy mapping & External Def first in some other namespace .. Then i should start working on it ???
3. Rest Config would be same as below ??? - please check ...
3.1 Data Types : Copy external def from SeeBurger Namespace .
3.2 Create Service interface for above external def
3.3 Message Mapping : Copy message mapping from SeeBurger Namespace .
3.4 Operation Mapping from above message mapping .
4. ID Config would also be same as normal ???