cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Additional Cost etc. in Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

In 'Summary' tab of Production Order Window there are fields as 'Actual Additional Cost', 'Total Variance', 'Variance per Product' and 'Variance %'. But I could not found the tables in SAP B1 in which these informations are stored. I am using B1 8.82 PL 5.

So can any one tell me where can I find these values in which table(s).

Thanks & with regards.

Swapan Ganguly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also trying to figure out the logic behind how the system calculates and/or stores the additional costs.  Have you had any luck in figuring this out?  In all the test cases that I've run on my system, I cannot find any relationship of Additional Costs to the tables mentioned by others.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Glen

former_member209066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

Additonal Cost in the system will refer to the item as non inventory in the production BOM carrying standard cost. This Standard cost of the item included in the BOM times the quantity will appear as additional cost.

We are using these items to add the labor cost to the item cost of the parent item.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also using this approach to calculate an associated labor cost to the item.  The computed labor cost does show up as an Additional Cost on the Summary tab of the Production Order.

I want to extract this values from the database for custom reporting and analysis, but I don't know where it resides.  Can you help?

Thanks,

Glen

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

The Summary does not have a specific table name but using the OWOR,  IGN1  & IGE1

In addition you can check OINM .

You can achieve your requirement looking for.

Regards

Kennedy

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check this thread for a list of tables from experts :

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1956497

Hope it helps you.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

former_member204969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These are computed values derived from different tables. They are not stored in these forms in any table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Istvan Koros

May I have the list of those tables from where these are being computed?

with regards

Swapan Ganguly

former_member204969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you follow the yellow arrows in the summary tab, you will get the inventory posting lists associated to this production order. And the transactions in this list constitute the basis for computing these values.