cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out execution of ABAP report and ABAP transaction on particular day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let me know how to find out which abap reports and t.codes are executed on particular day . ( Consider that  23-July-2012 is the particular day considering today is 6-Aug-2012 ).

Regards,

Arpit.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to transaction ST03n , Switch to "Expert Mode" .

Workload -->Total -->Day --> 23rd July (Double click)

In the Analysis view (bottom left) -->Transaction profile -->Standard

This will give you the list report name or transaction name executed for the entire day.

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnajit,

I followed the steps given by you but I could not see Analysis view for 23 July. But I can see Analysis view for 31st July. Any Idea?

Regards,

Arpit.

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Collector and Performance DB -->Performance Database --> Monitoring Database --> Reorganization .

Is the retention set to 1 week ?

If so you will get data for last week only , not for 23rd July which is more than 1 week .

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnajit,

Thank you for the answer.

What I can see is, Analysis view (bottom left) is only available for  past 7 days. ( 23 is not one of them )

So is there any other way, from where I can get  transactions or reports executed on 23rd July.

Regards,

Arpit.

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not possible to get now the data for 23rd Jul as it is already deleted from the performance database . In future if you want to get retain data ,you will have to change the retention period  to the number of weeks for which you want to retain .

Regards

Ratnajit

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You better get  info for the last month but only for 23rd Jul you will not be able to retrieve the data. The data for 23rd July would be a subset of the monthly data then.

Regards

Ratnajit

Answers (0)