cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding ad hoc approver below the existing approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have a requirement where in we need to add the adhoc approver under the approver which has been determined by our approval badi implementation.  We are able to add the adhoc approver above the existing approver but not below the existing approver.  Can some please suggest us whether we need to do any specific settings in spro or do any technical changes for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using AC or PC WFL?

You should debug and check if you are returning via badi correct levels when trying to add approver below existing level. Or even if your Badi return proper data, guids..etc.

FOR AC you can debug at :

/SAPSRM/CL_WF_APV_FACADE_50 method TRANSFER_ADHOC_APPROVER

FOR PC you can debug at :

/SAPSRM/CL_WF_APV_FACADE method TRANSFER_ADHOC_APPROVER

Cheers,

Melina

PS.: If this helps you, please assign the concerning SDN points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melina,

we are using Process Controlled Workflow. I've debugged this class/method but I see my adhoc approver in the internal tables moving back and forth but still it is not transferred to the screen. Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Process level configuration

100          Approval with Completion          0EV000          Standard Event (Expression Executed, Return Value Always 'X')          ZXXXXXXXXXXX           Shopping cart approval filter          1          40007952          SRM Shopping Cart Completion          Item-Based Decision for Entire Document

999          Automatic (System User)          0EV999          Check Necessity of Automatic Decision by System                                                                                                    40007988          Automatic Approval          Decision for Entire Document

Defaults for adhoc Process Level

Object Type     BUS2121

Process Schema  ZXXXXXXXX

Level Type

Evaluation ID   9EV_SC_ADHOC          Allow SC Ad Hoc

Task ID         40007952   SRM Shopping Cart Completion

Decision Type   Item based decision for entire document.