cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields missing when creating purchase info record via IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've encountered a problem creating purchase info records via IDOC. The following fields are still missing in the purchase info record after successful creation in the ERP ECC 6.0

EINE-UNTTO

EINE-UEBTO

EINE-UEBTK

EINE-UEBTK

EINE-APLFZ

EINE-KZABS

Anybody a clue what could possibly cause that problem?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Best regards,

Axel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers. That's not what I meant. Maybe another category would have been better for this post but I thougt due to it's an integration matter this would be fine.

Maybe you can suggest a category which is more suitable for my problem?

Let's try to clarify the problem by describing it another way.

The problem is actually not a PI problem directly, it's a matter of the data needed to process the purchase info record in SAP ECC IDOC inbound processing correctly. We send data from SAP MDM to PI creates an purchase info record IDOC and sends it to SAP ECC. These steps are working fine, all data we have mapped to the INFREC IDOC are visible in BD87 and it processes without an error.

So the question is are there any fields which are needed adittionally to fill the missing fields respectively field entries. I think this is a scenario which will not happen if you exhange IDOC between to SAP ERP-Systems directly.

I'm sorry for causing confusion. Thanks in advance for any hints.

Best regards,

Axel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mayer,

1) Please run this Report and compare both the metadata,

i.e XI/PI and Target System

IDX_CHECK_METADATA

2) Take the payload of the message and test message mapping to ensure all the require fields are getting populated

Regards,

$HRI

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. In WE02 can you see all the required fields?

2. If the fields are visible in WE02 but not in PI, the first step you can do is reimport the IDoc in ESR/IR

3. Delete the metadata and reimport the metadata

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you could see the above fields in IDoc at ECC 6.0, however when the IDoc reaches SAP PI you could not see those fields? If so, try to delete the particular IDoc meta data in PI using transaction IDX2 and re-create a new meta data.