cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dash Board is not updating in cProjects(Project Management - PPM5.0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone help me  to resolve the issue on updating dash board in cProjects?

There were some previously created  projects & they are showing some Dashboard results. But now I don't understand why, these Projects too are not updating once I make new changes(like status change, Cost change etc..). And even for the newly created projects the Dashboard is completely Nill display?!!   i.e its not showing any data like "System status,Person Responsible,Actual cost, Planned costs, Budget etc.."

Please help me..

Thanks & Regards,

Sreenivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Please check the following things to troubleshoot the problem;

1. You are scheduled / running the evaluation program DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO.

2. While running the above program you have least selected Dashboard layout.

3. Check the field in dashboard called last evaluation and check whether it shows the latest date of evaluation program run.

4. If you see problem in 3rd point then check your authorization.

5. if you still not able to resolve then please let us know if any of the config changes you have done recently in evaluation.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Thanks for your response.

Actually I have run  the above programme but it is giving the below mentioned error.

Please find the above image.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking at this I believe, you have defined some incorrect config in step "Define Threshold Values" and its assigned with evaluation 0_Dashboard. Can you please check all the formulas and severity assigned with dashboard evaluation in the above mentioned config step.

Also to check I suggest to run Evaluation batch program by selecting to just  dashboard layout and one project.

Pramod