cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Eqipment Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are in process of implementing Test Equipment management for internal instruments,i have adopted following procedure

1-Created work centre with control key QM01 via IR01.

2-Created Eqipment via IE01.

3.Created task list via IA01.

4Created Maintainance plan with plan category PM.,also assigned assigned order type PM05 in this .gave settlement rule

5.Did IP30 with required call days.

Now i have one issue that in notification created is M2 type and it shows with status with Malfunction report,as we are just caliberating or doing inspection so i dont want this status,should i create new plan category or order type,pl help.

Secondly on basis of insepction lot or notfication i want to set Mail flow ,like i want to send mail for instruments having inspection due in next 15 days,what should i do.

Regards

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

What I understand from query is, you have define origin of notification as ' Malfunction report ' in SPRO settings , for your notification type. You can change this origin of notification from your ' Notification Overview' in SPRO.

To get the mail for pending notifications you have to set work flow for the notification for more details, check the following link.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/94269455/BCBMTWFMPM

Regards,

Parag

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

As suggested that Notification completion is standard functionality and executed automatically when UD is done,bit in mine case a am not able to do it,As per reply by SAP this is not standard functionality of SAP.Is there some note or relavent document which states this functionality.

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for your cooperation.I am able to do same now.But can you please guide me how Maintainance order and notification can be completed automatically  if Ud for a lot has been done.

Thanks and regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is an standard functionality that whenever there is a lot with notification, then aftr closing the lot, notification automatically closed and status becomes NOCO. If u want to edit the notification then goto QM10 and process it in IN-PROCESS AGAIN. Secondly for order u need to close it manually.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

In standard, one functional module QFOA_ORDER_TECHNICAL_COMPLETE assigned in follow up action QM_PM. after the inspection lot completion.... this follw up action will automatically closes the order. & manually notification need to close.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks a lot for your answer,being new to this Test Equipment i am not able to understand follow up action and how it closes order ,can you put more light on it.

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for your cooperation.I am able to do same now.But can you please guide me how Maintainance order and notification can be completed if Ud for a lot has been done.

Thanks and regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

the same problem i have faced... for that i taken the following action

i think u assigned calibration order type to this notification type M2 - Malfunction Report.

my suggestion is create custom notification ( copy as malfunction report - M2) for separately calibration ( i named as calibration request). then assign this custom notification type against calibration order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

M2 is for PM notification, u can do one thing use QM notification with reference to 14 type and change the status profile according to ur requirement by creating new user status.

For mail triggering use the workflow .

Regards