cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Quantity PR for Material / Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a project in CJ20N with WBS and Network (Activity Assigned). I have planned some materials and services in the project using CJ20N. The materials are planned using item cat L, valuated project stock and PReq + Reservation for WBS element and the Services are planned using the external activity with (Service checked).

Both the materials and services have Reservation/Purchase Requisition (Proc Param) set to Never. The logic is to release the project without generating the PRs. Whenever I need the PR for materials and services, I just set the Reservation/Purchase Requisition (Proc Param) to Immediately.

However, the system generates the PR for the complete quantity of materials planned and full specifications of services. In my scenario, I want to raise the PR for partial quantity.

I have also gone through the ProMan (CNMM) but the results are the same.

Any suggestions for generating the PR with desired quantity of material / service specs without modifying the project plan.

Regards

Shoaib

P.S. I am not using the MRP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case you can plan partial material assignment qty before setting the immidiate indicator.

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there is no way to generate partial qty material/services PR. May be you breakdown the material and services qty (assign same material 2 times with the breakup of reqd qty, create 2 external activities).

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mahendra for your suggestion.

I already had this option but I do not want to opt for it as there are hundreds of material and services in the project. We plan the materials in bulk quantity and then procure the same over the due course in chunks.

Previously, we did this sort of planning using ECP without including the Networks. Any idea on using the ECP in Networks?

Regards

Shoaib