cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

follow up action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai frnds,

In calibration cycle, after completing the usage decision as “cannot be used" for equipment, the follow up action “set equipment status" is not get updated. But the follow up action "technically complete PM order" is working fine. Following are custom setting.

1. Spro --- QM --- inspection lot completion -- Define follow up actions --- Qm_Pm ---3 FM are defined & two indicators are ticked for the technically complete PM order FM
  2. In maintain catalog type, follow up action indicator is unchecked for catalog type 3.
  3. The follow up action Qm-Pm assigned to code in selected set for the 14 calibration inspection.

under catalog type 3.

Pls guide me…. Is there any other settings need to maintain??

by Meena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

Are you also rejecting Results for this lot ?

Also, what kind of Equipment category is used for Equipment you've created in SAP?

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai anup,

yes i rejected the results .

and I am not tried this for test equipment equipment cat : Q. i tried this scenario for custom equipment category fixture/gauges and production resource tool.

is there any equipment category specific?

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you maintained PRT view of equipments ??

If not, maintain it and try again.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

U also need to define the Follow up action key in SPRO against the UD code.

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai shailendra..

thanks... i think that is the point 3 in my posting, if not then please give the spro path to define.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

follow up action for final UD is working in this case, u tell me that u want this during equipment valuation or during Final UD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U want during Equipment valuation or at the time of final UD ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the time of final UD only.