Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order not showing up in SNP planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

Here is a brief scenario of my problem.

1. Have Distribution Receipts quantities for a specific location/product in SNP which are of different categories such as hub stock, pchord and so on

2. Can view these orders in /sapapo/rrp4. These show up as category "hub stock=ZC" and "pchord=BF".

3. However, some pchord orders are copied from ECC to SNP through a custom program and loaded as custom category ZM.

4. The ECC order number in the program is manipulated to have a prefix of zke to designate it as what we call a zke order which is a confirmed order pulled from the hub by the customer.

5. I am trying to filter out these zke orders into a custom key figure in my planning book, but I haven't had any success so far.

6. I have created a new customer category group of ZMG in SPRO and assigned the ZM category mentioned above to it.

7. In my copy of planning area which is based on 9ASNPBAS I have a custom KF of type LC Order series and assigned to ZMG group.

With above mentioned configuration I expect to pull the zke orders into the above KF in the planning book, but it comes out blank. However, if I assign BF category to the ZMG group then I can view the orders. Why isn't ZM category recognized here? I would appreciate if someone can shed some light on this as I am new to SNP area.

Thanks,

Radino

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

From note 1485759, non-pegging relevant orders are not shown in SNP planning book.

Please check whether you have "non-pegging relevant" indicator set for your order. The indicator can be seen in product view /sapapo/rrp3.

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Clair, Ada,

Thanks for your feedback. The order is visible in rrp3/rrp4. In rrp3 when I go to Pegging Overview tab I see the message "No pegging relationships found" at the lower left of the screen. If I click on Alternative Reqmts button I can see the order among other PchOrd orders in popup. When I click on Alternative Recpts I get message No requirements found for which alternative receipts can be read. Does this mean that I have to configure it as a pegging orders, somewhere?

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales orders are not pegging relevant if they are defined in R/3 to be not relevant for MRP planning. In the sales order you have the requirements type which determines the requirements class. In the

requirements class(transaction OVZG), the field field "No MRP" defines if the requirement is relevant for planning or not.  If you want to configure it as a pegging relevent order,  Set "No MRP" to be blank. If you don't want to change your requirement class settings, you may change to use another strategy.

Claire

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Whether an order is pegging relevant could be found in /sapapo/rrp3, 'elements' tab. There's a column named with "Not PegRel". If the checkbox is checked, the order is not pegging relevant.

Sales orders are not pegging relevant if they are defined in R/3 to be not relevant for MRP planning. In the sales order you have the requirements type which determines the requirements class. In the requirements class, the field  "No MRP" defines if the requirement is relevant for planning or not.

Best Regards,

Ada

frank_horlacher
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

this answer is correct!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vijaysap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes this answer is correct .sales order does not appears in SNP planning book if there is no pegging information .