cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 updation in J1I5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

When updating RG1 in J1I5 , for  a particular material , Movement type : 641, classification: IDH, I am getting  entries with RED light.

The same is happening, even for Movement types 601 & 333

Kindly suggest, where & how to rectify & pls confirm, the classifications to be used. For 101 & 102 mvt types, the RG1 updation is happening correctly.

Requesting help & guidance on this.

Rgds

Sumanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

first you update RG1 for classification ROP or RMS, then it done after you will up date the IDH ,

please try this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sivasankar reddy

Pls tell the classifications, which are to be entered for the corresponding mvt types.So far, I've done RMA with 101 & 102 mvt types.( which updated & extracted correctly)

Now, how to proceed with 641, 333 & 601 mvt types. ( not updated correctly)

Kindly help.

Rgds

Sumanth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in the table J_2IRG1BAL for the material and reg type RG1, you should have a balance (total receipts-total issue). then only you can issue the same material through j1i5. Also the material document must have the movement type mapped in CIN. maintain your movement types in the following path---LG-tax on goods movements- India-business transactions--incoming excise invoices--

Specify Which Movement Types Involve Excise Invoices.

maintain movement types against a register type. when all these are done, you can issue the material if there is enough balance. make enough balance through 561.

regards

vishnu kumar s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Former Member

Please check if you have  maintained the Initial Entry for the Material in Table J_2IRG1BAL.Also check if Chapter Id and Customer Excise Master is maintained

Regards,

Sandy