cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode Printing Issue With Old Technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I created ZBar code with barcode type C39 ( dimensions - Min -01 Max - 46 width - 5CM Height - 1.3 CM Rotation - 000). System is ECC 5.0.

I am using the same barcode for printing purpose when i am seeing the barcode in print preview  and spool requests barcode getting displayed.

But when i am printing directly the barcode is not displaying and it  is displaying as numbers.  We are using the device type  HPLJ4 series latin5 Charset.(Please find the attached document for your reference)

Could you please let me know where i am going wrong.

Best Regards,

Rajani Kanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the OLD Barcode technology, barcodes are printed by Printer using Drivers.. So u need to install proper Printer drivers on your Barcode Printer . Check with your Basis guy on the same. New Barcode Technology prints the barcodes as image , so no special drivers are required on the Printer now a days.

Please check & revert .

Thanks

Nishant

jack_graus2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, where in the new barcode technology barcodes are generated by SAP as an immage, in the old barcode technology the barcode is generated by the printer or printerdriver. This requires additional hardware or software on your printer that even can be different for each printer type. Please refer to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d9/4a94c851ea11d189570000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards Jack