Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit Issue

atgsd_atgsd
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear consultants,

We are facing one issue related to credit management credit limit 87 million, credit limit used 77 million but the receivables are 92 million the question is how the receivable more than the credit limit without releasing it by VKM3, the credit limit used only 89%.

Your expertise replies are highly appreciated.  please see the screen shots

Note: the Open sales order value is showing in minus sign,  please find the below screen shot

Regards,

ATGSD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ATGSD,

Please check the report RVKRED88,

also check any return orders exist for the customer.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ATGSD,

Please run this report RVKRED77 in SE38 for SD reorganization of credit data.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ATGSD,

can you please tell me how to get the second screen shot(credit master sheet), i know about first one , through fd32 we can get that, but i am bit confuse about second , can you tell me the Tcode or process to get second one(credit master sheet).

Thank you,
Viswa.

atgsd_atgsd
Participant
0 Kudos

you can check this by using T.code:F.35

Regards,

ATGSD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ATGSD,

can you please tell me how to get the second screen shot, i know about first one , through fd32 we can get that, but i am bit confuse about second , can you tell me the Tcode or process to get second one.

Thank you,
Viswa.

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ATGSD,

Please check below also apart from above suggested reports :

Which update rule is assigned to your credit control area?

Also check that the said payer is assigned to more than oner credit control area?

Whether for all (which are processed for said payer))the sales document types credit check is activated?

Check at appropriate item categories are flagged for credit check

and lastly check in pricing procedures  which value is passed for credit processing (value of subtotal

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Atul