cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM QM interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our company all the parts are received using PO and immediately goes as inspection stock. If quality rejects them via UD, goes through return po process.

The problem I am facing is on Goods receipt, transfer requirement is created immediately and now quality rejects the parts and places in different storage location which is not warehouse managed. How can I get rid of this TR which was never putaway in the warehouse in the first place.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can not take rid of this TR, you have to process it completely in Warehouse first and then you can move it to different storage location.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Consider the scenario as I mentioned above

"In our company all the parts are received using PO and immediately goes as inspection stock. If quality rejects them via UD, goes through return po process.

The problem I am facing is on Goods receipt, transfer requirement is created immediately and now quality rejects the parts and places in different storage location which is not warehouse managed."

On rejection in QA32, Quality changes to blocked stock & transfers to non whse managed storage location. Changes on the IM side is done but on the WM side, generates a -ve stock in storage type 921 due to 311 movement done in the background. TR which is created at the same time does not get converted to an TO as it is not able to find the source bin (which was in 902 & dynamic bin of PO#).

Is there any I can configure this to be done automatically, so it finds the source bin ? what alternatives do I have apart from creating TO manually. This need to be mechanical process.

Please advise. Points will be awarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said earlier you have to process everything in WM. First you have to do putaway and then you have to issue goods for transferring material to different storage location.  What you can do is, instead of creating TO manually while GR you can create it automatically in background, by allowing "TO creation in background" in WM-IM interface, also you can allow confirmation at the time of TO creation. By doing this your material will be in warehouse, but this configuration setting will affect all materials.

Then when you will take Usage decision, system will create PCN and you have to process PCN manually and have to create TO for PCN. If you have defined proper putaway strategy after TO confirmation system will putaway material in final storage type.

And after this you can do transfer from sloc to sloc for blocked stock and for this movement type also you can set automatic TO creation and confirmation, so no need for manual TO creation.

BR