cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot not found in QA32(URGENT)

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

I have maintained QM views and inspection type for a material and also QM info record is also available , I have also made GR for the material. While making MIRO, i am receiving error "Blocked due to Quality reasons". When i checked in QA32 , i couldnt find any inspection lots for this material and for the reqd qty from the vendor. What should i check? kindly solve this issue

J.Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balakrishnan,

Where the stock is lying? Check in MMBE. If in quality inspection then you should clear it. If you could not find any lot in QA32 then try using QVM2. Input only material code and plant there and remove dates. If you find any lot then select it and perform stock posting.

If you do not find any lot there, try 321 movement through MB1B.

Once you get the stock in unrestricted hopefully you would be able to proceed for MIRO.

If doesn't work, check whether you are using any user exit there with customized logic.

Regards,

Anand Rao

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

I have found the Inspection lot and the stock is in Unrestricted usage, but in QA12 for that inspection lot i am receiving a message ,"Inspection completion forced" and characteristics relevant for UD is 2. Kindly solve

J.Balakrishnan

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems that you have posted the stock to unrestricted and UD also done. You must be dealing with exit with customized logic which is stopping you to perform MIRO activities. Kindly check this!

Debug this with your ABAP programmer to identify exact cause. You must not have met the required condition here.

Regards, Anand

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello bala

Check wether you have activate any QM control key in Quality view in material master ,may be it is 0007

ABU FATHIMA