cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LMDB_SyncDest1 is not exit in system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installed the solution manager 7.1 SR1 and updated to SP05. Now i am performing the System preparation. In 5th step  "synchronization between SLD and LMDB " i am facing the issue.

The issue is  Local SLD is creation is done without any problem. in the next step of adding the SLD for Synchronization while click on "Save&Activate" it showing that "LMDB_SyncDest1" is not exit in system even though it is existed as "LMDB_SYNCDEST1" and connection test is "OK".

Please let me know if anyone has the idea about this issue.

Thank you very much on advance.

Regards,

Linga reddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

IwanK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Linga,

after facing the same problem, I implemented the SAP Note 1664132 “Problem in case-sensitive creation of destination (type G,H)” (consider additionally the SAP Note 1131831 “Note Assistant: Activating objects after termination”).

However the configuration still failed so that as an additional step the patching of the AS Java component LM-TOOLS to 7.02 SP10 Patch7 was performed.

After all the LMDB setup step could be completed.

Good luck!

Iwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iwan,

Thanks alot.

It is worked for me.

you are right, Snote is terminated during the implementation of these notes, as per your instructtions i have activate the objects. Now it is working fine.

Regards,

Linga reddy.

Answers (0)