Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two price type condition in one pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for the extensive support.

We have got a typical scenario over here.

We get a 70% abetment on MRP on the good sold.

In such scenario we need to attach one more MRP condition type in our standard pricing procedure.

The pricing which is required is :

100 0 PR00 Price                   ERL

350 0 ZMRP MRP Price                   ERL

400 0 ZMRD Discount % from MRP 350      MWS

450 0 ZBED Basic Excise Duty 400        EXD

500 0 ZECE Education Cess 450        EXD

550 0 ZSHE Sec.Higher Edu.Cess 450        EXD

555 0      CR Price      100

650 0      Sub total      450 550

700 0 ZCST IN A/R CST      555 650  MWS

725 0 ZVAT IN A/R VAT      555 650 MWS

750 0      Total      555 725

800 0      Sales Revenue 750

The problem over here is that we are not able to attach two price type condition in one pricing. Secondly the Net price which is getting calculated also includes the MRP price.

Actual Scenario should be:

Standard Price

MRP PRICE

70% abetment on MRP Price.

Excise duty on Abetment value.

Vat/ CST on Standard Price

Net value ( Standard Price + Duty Value + Tax + Freight )

Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Om Prakash Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi om,

Instead you can maintain MRP as main and the Price will be Arrived after Abetment Discount on MRP.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have the resolved the issue by my self.

I have created and a new condition type for MRP and a abetment condition type for abetment and had made the calculation procedure accordingly.

Its working fine.

The only issue which is coming is that I am not able to print the billing doccument ( Invoice).

It gives me an error to create Excise Invoice first, which I have already done.

The line nos. of the Item is getting changed in ascending order while doing VF01, so zero qty (  In Case Batch Split ) is coming on the top. and so the error.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks / OP

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Om,

Your requirement looks pretty straight forward requirement to me.

The MRP price is only to calculate the Excise duty and all the other calculation will be done on the standard price.

In your pricing procedure for the MRP condition type (ZMRP) activate "Statistical" field.

Thus system shall ONLY consider PR00 as price.

For excise, keep the Calculation type = A (percentage) for that condition type.

For excise condition type, in your pricing procedure give reference "From" the step number of ZMRP

In VK11, for excise condition type give 70%

Then test.

Added by TW: I have tested this (statistical for PR02; thus PR00 is the price) in IDES and it works!

Message was edited by: T W

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shetty,

The challenge is that when we are including both the price type i.e pr00 and ZMRP.

The Total or the net price  which is getting calculated is taking values of both the condition i.e. PR00 and zmrp. which should not be the case.

The Ideal Scenario would be.

Base price.

- Discount

Mrp

30 % MRP

Excise duty on 30% MRP.

VAT  on ( Base price + excise duty )

Total / Net Price ( base price + excise duty + vat ).

Kindly suggest.

Regards

OP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear OP,

Please Clarify my doubt, are you creating a condition record for both PR00 and ZMRP for a Single Material ( I mean Line Item) and Trying to Test it?. If so "DO NOT" test by creating single condition record for A MATERIAL instead. Have two material and create condition record one for ZMRP and other  for PR00. This should work.

More Over the Scenario which you are trying to explain me does not seems to be business there in Business Scenario

Please correct me if my understanding is wrong :

Regards

MShetty

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have two material and create condition record one for ZMRP and other  for PR00. 

First, from my understanding, in the system user can not created ONE condition record for two condition types.

Second, why "two materials", it is one line item in a sales order which represents ONE MMR and the pricing (i.e. both condition types PR00 and ZMRP) are for the same MMR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am not charging twice..

The MRP price is only to calculate the Excise duty and all the other calculation will be done on the standard price.

We get 70% abetment of excise duty on MRP price on few of our products.

So we need to trace the MRP in order to calculate the Excise duty.

Kindly suggest.

Regards

OP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear OP,

I do not see any difficulty in mapping this, please note that for a given line item in your SO, You will have either PR00 OR ZMRP as active. At a given moment both condition type cannot be active at the same time.

Please keep the same attribute to ZMRP and proceed further, i do not see any challenge here..

Regards

Mshetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Om Prakash,

I am wondering, why are you charging "PRICE" twice to Customer,  By this I mean, You have assigned "ACCOUNT KEY" to both Price (PR00) and MRP (ZMRP) Condition Types?

If I am not wrong, You are supposed keep one condition type Statistical and other one Active and Hence there will be one posting of price elements in accounting document.

Regards

Muralidhar Shetty

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please give an example

(e.g. value of PR00 = Standard price = 100USD,

value of ZMRP = MRP price = ......etc.)

What you want to populate in the sales order

- in Tab Condition

- as price?

For condition types with condition class = B price, only one (the one with the highest step # in the pricing procedure) is considered in the sales order.