cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flowable subform in master page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where in I have to print two boxes one below the other with dynamic text. The text can be upto any length based on runtime data. These boxes have to appear on every page. So I designed them in master page. I placed the text fields with check "Allow multiple lines" in a flowable subform. But the texts are overlapping instead of flowing in that box.

I put these subforms in body page and they are working perfectly fine but i want them to print them in every page.

This is not the case of overflow content. I have line items to be displayed below those boxes. If the line items aremore it flowsto next page  then I need the boxes to be repeated in next page also.

How can I acheive this ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the properties of your master page's content area. Is it flowed or not? I think it should be. Also as suggested aboe, try making expand height and width to fit. Put both the text fields in separate subforms. Mark second subform as following previous.

Hope this helps.

Rgds,

Nitin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for replying. I have entered two texts in different subforms and wrapped them in one and all are flowed and following previous. I have also enabled option expand to fit. It still overlaps.

I have placed these texts above content area, as I need them to appear in every page.

Priya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will try it in my local dev. Could yu please upload the screen shots showing your subforms and textfields properties displaying all palettes layout, object (binding and every other tab related).

Will see to it.

Rgds,

NItin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wrap Both sub forms into another flowed sub-form and check Expand Fit Height.

Thanks.

Uma