Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order to block if no reference

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone ,

Please need your suggestions on below issue ,

1) User creates sales order with reference to quotation or Quantity contract .

2) This is maintained at copy control level .

3) But the requirement is if the user is creating sales order without reference to anyone of these i.e quotation or quantity contract .

then system has to block the sales order to deliver .

How can we achieve this .

Thanks and Regards

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply ,

But the thing is we are having only one sales document type , where we cannot take reference from 2 document type in VOV8.

venkat_aileni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi S K,

I don't know functional configuration for this issue, But technically you can do this!!

By using Enhancements you can achieve this.

Report for VA0* is SAPMV45A

So when you click on save the validation should be done for the reference field as you mentioned.

When you click on save the include MV45AFZZ will be trigerred. In this include look for something like *_SAVE_DOCUMENT.

Here check the reference field and write the select query which will look for Quotation and Inquiry tables.

If above condition is failed then just call the Function Module i don't remember the name that will block the sales order.

Example: Table VBUK field SPSTG will give the reason for the sales order block.

Thanks,

Venkat

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat ,

I will  check it and let u know , thanks for the support.

Regards

sambit_mishra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SK,

Your requirement can be achieved via the document type controls in t-code VOV8 in the general control details, here in the reference mandatory field you have to maintain 'A' or 'G' with reference to quotation or quantity contract respectively. So, while creating a sales order either or will be mandatory reference.

Regards,

Sambit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintain reference mandatory field in sales document General Control details(VOV8) T-Code.

If you maintain then the user has to enter the reference for creating sales order.