cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed

0 Kudos

Hello there,

when sending outbound the system all the messages got the same status with the same error type:

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.lang.NullPointerException.

Can someone help?

Regards

Jaime Esteves

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaime,

Go to transaction SMICM.....See the ICM monitor status -> see its green or not...

check the J2EE engine startup log from basis guys.....if this has error then restart your J2EE engine of your XI system.......if the ICM monitor is not green, then restart your ICM from administration->icm->restart option........also check the HTTP service from Goto->services menu...Hope this may solve your this query.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Thanks for the quick reply, meanwhile I've restart the system and it helps, all outbound messages went trough, If I got the problem again I'll try you solution.

Any way do you have any idea about the cause of this ? how to avoid it for future?

regards

Jaime Esteves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaime,

Cheers for getting the problem solved........

well i cant exactly tell what has happend on your XI system, but i can guess may be if after backup or some patch-upgrade or note apply - if your XI system was restarted, then your adapter engine was not initialized properly because may be on your XI server, the system resources just went down because of some other background process running of your OS or some other application - so your J2EE engine was not initialized properly.........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaime,

See note 900883 - XI 3.0

Amaresh

0 Kudos

Thanks for the updating but we are running NW04s, so it seams to me that we can't apply this note to our situation

Regards

Jaime Esteves