cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI for transaction /SAPAPO/TSCOPY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While copying requirements from on planning area to another planning area, I am using the transaction /SAPAPO/TSCOPY. This has a BADI  /SAPAPO/SDP_PA_COPY to re-map chararcterestics between the source and target. Here the source is SNP and the target is DP and these are having different planning structures(Eg: characterestics Profit Center, Controlling Area and ForeCast Group exist in the target structure but not in source structure).

Essentially we want to do the following
Source Planning Area1 – an SNP planning area with time series key figures addedProductLocation

TargetPlanning Area 2 – DP planning Area

Product

Forecast Group

Profit Centre

Controlling Area
Using the method MAP_DATA of the BADI(/SAPAPO/SDP_PA_COPY) we would enrich the structures with Forecast group, controlling area and profit
centre based on a lookup table(determined from location in the source data). Location would be removed as we want to transfer into PA2 as we want to load into PA2 at aggregate level with respect to location. Below is the example.

PA1 (SNP planning area with Time series key-figure)
Product - 1234
Location – DS_LOC1

should map to
PA2
Product - 1234
Location - no mapping removed from the structure
Forecast group  - A1 (mapped from the source location data in a separate mapping table)

Profit Centre  - 3759 – from source location data mapping

GSK Controlling area – ABC1 – from source location data mapping

To achieve the same, we changed data in CT_SELECTION_TO, CT_GROUP_BY_TO and the combinations values in the table CT_PLOBV_TO. I have added data related to the characterestics profit center, controling area and forecast group in CT_PLOBV_TO and the same in CT_GROUP_BY_TO. But its still disagregating it to all the profit centers across the forecast group(I have maintained FCGroup as A1 and profit center as 222 in PLOBV table).

I tried all the possible combinations in the tables CT_SLEECTION_TO, CT_GROUP_BY_TO and CT_PLOBV_TO. But still not able to get it.

Waiting for help on this...

Regards,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please try the BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_REL_SNP and also refer this link,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1498752