Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital signature for usage decision

former_member1049397
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The new signature strategy is created and assigned in the material authorization for group for QM area , the digital signature is required for result recording and usage decision 

In QA12 transaction system expects digital signature during UD so the automatic usage is not possible with out entering digital signature

The dead line monitoring jon is scehduled in the back ground to process the expired batches incase of any batches are expired system automatically perform the usage decision , but after the material authorization configuration for QM area system is not performing the usage decision

Could any one suggest to supress the digital signature during backgroudn processing or any BAPI or functional module is available to perform the usage decision only incase of background processing

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1049397
Participant
0 Kudos

Any solutions pls

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

I doubt how you could manage to set UD through deadline monitoring. As per my knowledge you can either transfer the stock to block / QI stocks or can change the status of batch to restricted through QA07. This does not perform usage decision.

Perhaps you must be using different techniques for auto UD.

In standard I don't think if digital signatures are in place you can not perform UD in background. You can explore exits QEVA0010 OR QEVA0001. Logic should be, if inspection lot origin is 09 then do not consider material authorization group in QM view.

Regards,

Anand