cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not updating condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

Kindly help me in following scenario, the scenario is my sales order has been created in the past but I am delivering the goods on current date.  I have changed condition record on my current date and maintained. but when I am up dating  with pricing type G in my sales order still the system taking last record please help me out its very urgent.

Your valuable advice is highly appreciable.

vidya...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check pricing date in the sales order, if it is old date change it into current date. after that if you changed price means give update of pricing type 'B' otherwise if tax is getting changed means you can give pricing type 'G'

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Have you checked the Pricing date in your sales order. If your pricing date is Old and you made the new pricing condition record on current date then also system will consider the price based on old dated valid condition record. Either you need to change the pricing date as per new condition record valid date or create again condition record starting from previous valid date.

Thanks and Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have changed condition record on my current date and maintained. but when I am up dating  with pricing type G in my sales order still the system taking last 

In addition to the above suggestions (i.e. pricing type = B), check the field "pricing date" in the sales order (at item level).

If the "Valid From" of the validity period of the new condition record is after the pricing date (in your sales order), then selecting pricing type B would also not change the prices in the sales order.

sambit_mishra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

As you have stated you have changed the conditioned record on the current date then you must carry the new pricing values in the sales order for that you must update the pricing type to 'B' instead of 'G' as it suggests (Copy pricing unchanged and redetermine taxes) where as you want the new pricing should be updated.

Regards,

Sambit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but when I am up dating  with pricing type G

No you should try by clicking "B".

G. Lakshmipathi