SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some FM derivation for transfers?

waldo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello team.

I need to ask something about the trx. FMMPTRAN.

I use it for transfer budget from one period to another.

Works great, but... we use "function area, commintment item, fund center, and FUND".

This "FUND" for us, represent the month.

For example if we are transferig from period 07 to 08, the system will do:

FUNDFund CenterC. ItemFunction Area
Op.Cl.
Am.
07126171127126AF9FSENDAPRO2,000.00
07126171127126AF9FRECVAPRO2,000.00

As you could see, the FUND it's the same in RECV operation, and SEND op.

I need to reemplace FUND 07 to FUND 08 at the second line.

So I'm looking forward to finding some "derivation" to "catch" this operation and overwrite the FUND at "RECV" op.

Please advice.

Thanks for your time,

Oswald

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you use FMMPTRAN and not simply FMBB? FMMPTRAN is used for transfer between different budget types, while for you, from your description, it's not required.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you use FMMPTRAN and not simply FMBB? FMMPTRAN is used for transfer between different budget types, while for you, from your description, it's not required.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hello Eli, I use FMMPTRAN because we need to transfer all the budgets which the ratio  Y_RESIDU_CONS could find. Let me explain with other words; in the end of the month, we run FMMPTRAN for transfer all budgets for the next FUND (month).

I think it does not possible this behavior with the FMBB.

Again, thanks for your time.

Regards,

Oswald

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see... Well, you can try using substitution for budgetary documents (FMCUDERIVSUB transaction). Or, if it does not help, use FMKU_BUDGET_LINES_IM BADI to change the value of fund. But, I believe, subsitution should work.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi, I've already tried with FMCUDERIVSUB. I actived the trace option there and run FMMPTRAN test, but the substitution doesn't work. During the test, the trace does not even track any transfer operation  

Maybe I am missing something with this substitutions. Is there any FUNCTION MODULE available for transfers?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's strange... I didn't use this transaction in my recent projects, so cannot tell you more without investigating the program itself.  If subsitution is not called for some reason, try the BADI I mentioned.

0 Kudos

Maybe later I'll try that BADI.

Thanks anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Osvaldo,

We use Enhancement Spot FMCU_RULE to do this.  This is a reassignment rule and can be used for all of the automated transactions like the load program, copy program and mass transfer.  You can use the filter to specify BUKU_TECHORG = MASS-TRANS to ensure the rule is only used for FMMPTRAN.  In the GET_RULES method, you can change the fund by modifying the value in c_t_recv-address-fund.

Thanks,

Todd

0 Kudos

Hello Todd, thank you very much!

Now I'll check in SANDBOX about this Enhancement Spot.

Update:

Works GREAT !!!

Regards