cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does not create a contract in the SRM and the ERP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Systems:

SAP ECC 6.05

SAP SRM 7.01

A chain of business operations: Created purchase requisition in system ECC. The requisition are transferred to the SRM server via PI. On the external requisition has created a tender (RFx). This tender(RFx) has made proposals supplier (QUOT). On the proposal creating a contract(type document CCTR) in SRM and this contract will be transferred to ECC. But contract is created either in SRM or ERP, and both systems are not created. Why? How to create a contract in SRM, and that he transferred to the ERP? 

Implemented BADI BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS. If in the method CONTRACT_LOGSYS_DETERMINE CV_LOGSYS = backend system ECC, then a contract create in ECC. If in the method CONTRACT_LOGSYS_DETERMINE CV_LOGSYS = local system SRM, then a contract create in SRM.

I need to create a contract in the SRM and transferred to the ECC.

Please tell me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the note 1268821 whether all the customizing setting are properly maintained.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

The note 1268821 for Central Contract Management. When I create contract from Contract Management application? it create in SRM and trnsfer to ECC.

I need create contract in SRM and in ECC from sources of supply application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems the doc type CCTR which you used is meant for Central Contract. So, system is looking for PI/XI config in the note 1268821 as mentioned by Malay above. No matter whether Contract is created from Central Contract Management or from SOCO SRM70 tries to create Central Contract.

If you want to create local SRM contract using BADI BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS like in SRM50, use doc type PCTR. That may work for you.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I checked the settings from the note 1268821. Central Contract works. I fill the distribution and it is transferred to the backend system. I thought that, if i create a contract  from SOCO using BADI BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS and have a system backend, that contract will be created in SRM and transferred to the backend system. But it was not so.

Tell me whether I understand that:

1. I am creating a contract proposal from the SOCO

2. Fill the distribution in this contract

3. And it is transferred to the backend system.

Or is there more options?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 2 things ....1. Central Contract (CCTR) and 2.Purchasing Contract (PCTR).

Central contract is the new functionality introduced from SRM70 and it uses doc type CCTR. It requires XI/PI to replicate/Distribute to backend ECC. Once distributed, thi contract would be available for sourcing in both SRM and ECC systems.

Purchase contracts uses doc type PCTR and you can create only Local Contract from it from SOCO. If you want to create it in backend ECC and not in SRM then you can use Badi BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS. But this contract will be available either in SRM or in ECC(with Badi) and not in both.

ccordingly, you need to select Contract doc type whilce creating Contracts. Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm so confused!

CCTR with understand. It create in SRM and distribute to backend ECC.

Local contract doc type PCTR only in SRM or not? Contract created in SRM and only valid as local source of supply. Or is it two different things?

Contracts uses doc type GCTR. It is possible to create in both SRM and ECC systems.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dmitry,

You can create contracts in ECC from SRM in following ways:

1. Create a Contract(CCTR) in SRM. Add Distribution lines for each ECC system (Purchase org / Plant ) combination. For each of the above combination, a contract will be created in the ECC systems.

2. You can create a Contract from a Shopping cart/Purchase requisition using Sourcing Cockpit application. You can use badi BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS to control if contract is created in ECC or SRM system.

3. You can create a contract from RFX(Auction)-Quote(Bid) sourcing process. Again here you can use badi BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS to control if contract is created in ECC or SRM system.

I understand you are trying to create a ECC contract from Sourcing application.

So in your case, is the contract being created in SRM instead of ECC or is no contract created?

If possible debug the code in badi or send us the code.

Thanks,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

I want to create Central Contract in SRM and then distribute it to ECC.

Scenario 1) is working fine.

But Scenario 2) in your comment. Contract from Shopping cart/PR is directly going to ECC.

I want to create that contract also in SRM like in scenario 1) and then distribute it to ECC.

Also BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS is not implemented.How can I use this badi to create contract in SRM?

Please Help.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

via sourcing cockpit try creating contract with PCTR doc type, and make sure extended classic scenarion is activated.

it will create contract in SRM as leading doc.

Rgds,

Hitesh

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hitesh,

Extended and Classic scenarios are supported, please be aware to make comments that should wrongly make him make mistakes.

No Extended Classc scenario activation is required to create Central Contracts.

Hello Dmitry Kuzmichev,

Just a few questions,

Is there an error message displayed? Does the system give you a Contract number ?

Have you find something in monitors?

Number ranges, document types and PPOMA_BBP attributes (such document type for contract creation) are properly configured?

Try deactivating BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS, this is not required if you want to create SRM Contracts.

Please tell us if you advance.

Regards,

Please reward points to useful answers, there are a lot of people helping each other.

SG