cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI to Webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to post a message from PI 7.11 to a webservice using receiver SOAP Adapter . I am getting the following error :

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: Unexpected content in SOAP:Body; HTTP 200 OK

At SOAP adapter end I have configured the following at SOAP adapter end :

Target URL

SOAP Action

Regards

Vinay P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check with target system whether it expects different content type ? ex: txt/xml or application/xml

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

They are expecting text/xml content type and I guess XI is sending this content type already . Please correct me if I am wrong.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>They are expecting text/xml content type and I guess XI is sending this content type already

Then the issue is not due to content type. Please test the target system web service using SOAPUI or external tool with your payload and see the response. Then you will know the difference between request via PI and soapui.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue was at the target side . The issue is resolved now . Thank you all for ur valid inputs

Regards

Vinay

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Check your XML payload, this kind of error can appear in the receiver side when a tag is missed or it contains an incorrect value type.

Regards