cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create the cost of sale order through network order in sap?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my client requirement, after creating the sale order in SAP, one department is there to verify that sale order product whether the product is configured properly. The time taken by that department user to verify sale order, i have to store in the Network order against that particular sale order in SAP. How to proceed this process.?

Thanks and regards,

Bharathkumar.MG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want the network and SO to be synched, this can be done only in Assembly processing.

In assembly processing, you should be creating standard project, Std WBS and Std networks in PS and link that to the material in CN08

In SD, you should use that material in SO.

Also, when you do the TOR configuration in SD, the account assignment object should be provided as Project. An SD consultant can help you on this.

If you do these set ups, and then create a SO, a network will be automatically created for this SO line item.

If the cost condition types are updated in the pricing procedure in SD, then based on the planned costs and actual costs in network, the cost condition type will have the correct values in SD.

We have been working on this process for the past 2 years in elevators industry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You wanted to capture the time consumed for review the sales order?

if so, hope you must be using CATS for time recording. Using CATS, book time against SO-Line item.

Else, you can aks your CO team to create an internal order and book the cost of hours spent to review sales order.

Hope I understood correctly.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually we are giving customized transaction to review the sale order. From this transaction i can get the time taken by the user. With this data i need to create the Network Order in the same program. Suggest me in this..

Hope you got my point..

Regards,

Bharathkumar.MG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To be honest with you its very difficult to understand what is your Z program through this forum.

so it is not possible to provide any kind of inputs in this regards.

My suggestion is make it move convenient and ease of operations follow my earlier thread if possible.

Here you have already Sales Order or Project network activity where in you can book your time and why you need another network order to capture your time. any have its your call.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Thanks in advance. I'll explain you in detail.

1. First of all sale order is created by Customer. At this point no Network order should be triggered.

2. After creating sale order user's will be reviewing the contents of sale order product configuration and image of that product uploaded by the customer through one customized transaction with different criteria.

3. Once the user completed the reviewing sale order, he/she need to create the network order with time taken for reviewing the same against the particular sale order automatically through same customized transaction.

Hope i explained in detailed. Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,

Bharathkumar.MG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharatkumar,

Point 3: network order means - project (are you using assembly processing).

If so, then you have one network activity designate as Sales Order review - post the hours to this network acivity using CATS or post cost directly using KB21N against WBS (name it as Review of Sales Orde).

Actually I am never come across such kind of reuirement so far.

Let expert give their opinion here.

Regards,

Sudhakar