SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail: AFS sales price to IS Retail purchase price through Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I want to send AFS sales price to IS Retail purchase price through idoc, and whenever there is a change of price, the same should flow to the recipient.

i tried using COND_A idoc type, and it did come in IS Retail, but with Error, as the condition types maintained in AFS was different compared to IS Retail.

Also AFS is a sales condition type where as i want to update purchase price in IS  Retail. i edited all relevant field value in the idoc to the required purchase conditions. and it got updated.

i went through the AFS-ISRetail interface doc, where in its mentioned that we need to assign AFS sales to IS Retail purchase price, i would like to know, where and how can we assign the two.

And also kindly suggest, whether the above process is right? and do we need to use INFREC idoc type too and how it can be used.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards

Christina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member198994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

I went through the AFS IS-Retail document. Can you try the following:

Transaction: SALE (ALE Customizations)

Path: Application Link Enabling(ALE) -> Modelling and Implementing Business Processes -> Converting Data Between Sender and Receiver

IMG Activituies: Create Rule, Maintain Rule, Assign Rule to Message Type.

Using the above activities, I believe you will be able to convert the Condition Types (E.g.: VKP0 to PB00) and post into IS-Retail Systems.

Please keep me posted of the results.

Regards,

Raja

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member198994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

I went through the AFS IS-Retail document. Can you try the following:

Transaction: SALE (ALE Customizations)

Path: Application Link Enabling(ALE) -> Modelling and Implementing Business Processes -> Converting Data Between Sender and Receiver

IMG Activituies: Create Rule, Maintain Rule, Assign Rule to Message Type.

Using the above activities, I believe you will be able to convert the Condition Types (E.g.: VKP0 to PB00) and post into IS-Retail Systems.

Please keep me posted of the results.

Regards,

Raja

0 Kudos

Hi Raja

Thanks a lot. it worked. But yes, i need to add a abap query for more perfect data.

Thanks.

Regards

Christina Paulraj