Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tablespace data in DB02

former_member610738
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a IDES server in which to get the updated information of tablespaces we have to manually go to DB02 and refresh it.

I did the same but now it is not showing any data or tablespace.

I have checked by using t-code ST06 -> operating system collector -> Start, but still no data in db02.

If i use DB02old transaction it shows "DBIF_DSQL2_SQL_ERROR" dump.

My concern is how can i get the tablespaces and its information back in DB02 or which t-code i can use to get the used percentage of tablespace

With regards

Swati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have few questions.

1. is there is any change in database or sap or OS level. after which this issue came?

2. is this the 1st time you are checking.

Few checks.

1. check the file system-> no file system is 100 % full

2. check if Brtools are working from OS. ( might be this is the issue)

3 . check the tablespace.

go to OS use brtools-> space managment-> Additional space functions->Show tablespaces.

and check there is no tablespace 100 % fill.

4. if all the checks are clear. sechdule job again and paste the job log again

regards,

Meenakshi

former_member610738
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your response.

When i go to db02 and refresh it, job REFRESH SPACE STATISTIC:<SID> is completing successfully.

Through st06 if i start Operating system collector,but still no tablespace can be seen in db02.

But i hv noticed tht if  search for job SAPPerformance collector , it is showing as scheduled but in job detail it is ---

Schedule job        11.09.2009   15:49:16
Last change         11.09.2009   15:49:16

i think i should reschedule the job and then check.

I know to check tablespace used % thru db02 but as it is not showing anything there how can i check it?

With Regards

Swati

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please release the Performance collector job and schedule it as a periodic job to every hour.

Regards

Ratnajit

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Swati,

You need to set Default Scheduling.

For this.

Run SM36 --> Standards Jobs

click on Default Scheduling

after this Standard job will be automatically scheduled.

Regards,

former_member610738
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for relying so late, as i got busy in other things.

I have tried by immediate scheduling of SAP Performance collector job.It is finished successfully.

Then i ran OSCOL from ST06 and then refreashed the DB02 page.

But still no tablespace can be seen.

Can any one suggest what i can do next.

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you go to tcode DB02old and execute Refresh .

Then perform "DB checks and Update Histories "

Then after the report completes , in db02old , check current size .

Check if you can see the tablespace data.

Regards

Ratnajit

former_member610738
Participant
0 Kudos
Runtime Errors     DBIF_DSQL2_SQL_ERROR

|Short text                                                                                    |
|An SQL error occurred when executing Native SQL.                                        
|What happened?                                                                                |
|The error 6544 occurred in the current database connection "DEFAULT".                     |

-----------------------

|What can you do?                                                                              |
|Note down which actions and inputs caused the error.                                      |
|                                                                                              |
|                                                                                              |
|To process the problem further, contact you SAP system                                    |
|administrator.                                                                            |
|Using Transaction ST22 for ABAP Dump Analysis, you can look                               |
|at and manage termination messages, and you can also                                      |
|keep them for a long time.                                                                |

How to correct the error                                                                      |
|Database error text........: "ORA-06544: PL/SQL: internal error, arguments:               |
| [56319], [], [], [], [], [], [], []
ORA-06553: PLS-801: internal error                   |
| [56319]"                                                                                 |
|Database error code........: 6544                                                         |
|Triggering SQL statement...: "FETCH NEXT "                                                |
|Internal call code.........: "[DBDS/NEW DSQL]"                                            |
|Please check the entries in the system log (Transaction SM21).                            |
|If the error occures in a non-modified SAP program, you may be able to                    |
|find an interim solution in an SAP Note.                                                  |
|If you have access to SAP Notes, carry out a search with the following                    |
|keywords:                                                                                 |
|"DBIF_DSQL2_SQL_ERROR" " "                                                                |
|"SAPLSTD4" or "LSTD4U05"                                                                  |
|"DB02_ORA_FILL_DBA_SEGMENTS"                                                              |
|If you cannot solve the problem yourself and want to send an error                        |
|notification to SAP, include the following information:                                   |
|1. The description of the current problem (short dump)                                    |
|   To save the description, choose "System->List->Save->Local File                        |
|(Unconverted)".                                                                           |
|2. Corresponding system log                                                               |
|   Display the system log by calling transaction SM21.                                    |
|   Restrict the time interval to 10 minutes before and five minutes                       |
|after the short dump. Then choose "System->List->Save->Local File                         |
|(Unconverted)".                                                                           |
|3. If the problem occurs in a problem of your own or a modified SAP                       |
|program: The source code of the program                                                   |
|   In the editor, choose "Utilities->More                                                 |
|Utilities->Upload/Download->Download".                                                    |
|4. Details about the conditions under which the error occurred or which                   |
|actions and input led to the error.                                                       |

---------------

|System environment                                                                            |
|SAP-Release 700                                                                           |
|Application server... "sapplmides"                                                        |
|Network address...... "10.5.10.16"                                                        |
|Operating system..... "Windows NT"                                                        |
|Release.............. "5.2"                                                               |
|Hardware type........ "16x AMD64 Level"                                                   |
|Character length.... 16 Bits                                                              |
|Pointer length....... 64 Bits                                                             |
|Work process number.. 1                                                                   |
|Shortdump setting.... "full"                                                              |
|Database server... "SAPPLMIDES"                                                           |
|Database type..... "ORACLE"                                                               |
|Database name..... "IDS"                                                                  |
|Database user ID.. "SAPSR3"                                                               |
|Char.set.... "C"                                                                          |
|SAP kernel....... 700                                                                     |
|created (date)... "Dec 14 2009 17:59:36"                                                  |
|create on........ "NT 5.2 3790 Service Pack 2 x86 MS VC++ 14.00"                          |
|Database version. "OCI_10201_SHARE (10.2.0.2.0) "                                         |
|Patch level. 236                                                                          |
|Patch text.. " "                                                                          |
|Database............. "ORACLE 10.1.0.*.*, ORACLE 10.2.0.*.*, ORACLE 11.2.*.*.*"           |
|SAP database version. 700                                                                 |
|Operating system..... "Windows NT 5.0, Windows NT 5.1, Windows NT 5.2, Windows            |
| NT 6.0, Windows NT 6.1"                                                                  |
|Memory consumption                                                                        |
|Roll.... 16192                                                                            |
|EM...... 12569520                                                                         |
|Heap.... 0                                                                                |
|Page.... 40960                                                                            |
|MM Used. 1328976                                                                          |
|MM Free. 2858240                                                                          |
former_member610738
Participant
0 Kudos

this is the dump recieved while trying to access db02old

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the SAP BASIS SP level ?

Also suggest you refer the SAP note

Note 582427 - Error due to inconsistent Oracle DDIC

Regards

Ratnajit

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Swati,

Normally, we get this issue when database tablespace is Full. So, issue will be resolved after extend the tablespace.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

When you refresh you db02 there will be background job created as REFRESH SPACE STATISTIC:<SID> please check the background job logs.

Could you also paste the complete dump DBIF_DSQL2_SQL_ERROR.

-Renu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

Can you check the SAPOSCOL and the background job SAPcollector performance is running in your system and also post the dump here to analysis the same.