cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence record is not returning correct from report RPTEAB00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All..

I have a Web dynpro report to display the Employee Attendance status. It is being triggered from Portal. I have another custom Web dynpro application which updates the clock in record for the employee (From Portal too).

Now the issue coming in, the clock in record is getting updated in database (TEVEN) but the employee Attendance status is not getting updated. I checked the standard Report "RPTEAB00" and it's also not returning the correct status for the employee.

If we don't do the same from Portal and do the same from SAP GUI, by running the Web dynpro clockin application. The DB is updated and the report "RPTEAB00" is returning the correct record.

I am using function module "HR_TMW_DB_UPDATE_TEVENT" to update clock in record.

Can someone please help me out to get the Root cause for the same.

Thanks,

Sanket Sethi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All..

While debugging the Standard SAP report RPTEAB00, I found that there is a function module “HR_PDC_GET_ATTENDANCE_STATE” is being used inside this Report. At the end of this Report the Variable “STATUS” remains blank for Manual Clock in.

If we change this Variable value to 1, in debugging. Then the correct status is being returned from the Report. So I have tried to enhance this Function module but I am not able to enhance this Standard FM.

Any idea if some got the same type of issue.

Thanks,

Sanket Sethi